Turning Goals Into Reality
October 9, 1998
Turning Goals Into Reality: Web Cast and Chat
- Opening remarks:
- Daniel S. Goldin, NASA Administrator
- Jane F. Garvey, FAA Administrator
- T.J. Glauthier, Office of Management and Budget
- Panel discussions Three Pillars for Success
- Archive of Morning Session:
- Archive of the Afternoon Session:
Archive of other events which explored some of the aeronautics resources and K-12 projects at NASA.
October 6, 1998
Quest chat featuring an expert from the Aero Design Team Online project.
- Archive of the web chat with
Facility Manager, Low-Turbulence Pressure Tunnel at NASA Langley Research Center,
October 7, 1998
Research Facilities at NASA Lewis Research Center: Web Cast
Tour and Chat
here to learn more about the tour.
- Archive of this 90 minute tour and discussion
Quest chats featuring experts from the Aero Design Team Online project.
- Archive of a chat with
Mark Stucky. Facility Manager, Low-Turbulence Pressure Tunnel
at NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, Virginia.
- Archive of a chat with
Nowlin. Electrical Operations Engineer at NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland,
October 8, 1998
October 14, 1998
Introduction to K-12 Online Aeronautics Projects at NASA: Web
Cast and Chat
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Pacific (4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Eastern)
- During this event we will introduce you to four exciting online
projects. If you are unable to join us for the entire event we have provided approximate
times that will allow you to attend the portion of the program that is the most relevant to
Special Note: We will be using a slightly different format to deliver the content of
this presentation. If you have a 14.4Kbps connection to the Internet you may want to click
on the "Presentation" links in advance of the event. This preparation will help prevent the
image downloads from interrupting the delivery of the audio portion of the presentation.
Also during this event you may need to return to this site several times to ensure that you
are able to take advantage of the interactive components of these sessions. Please
bookmark this page now!
- Archive of the live 2 and a half hour presentation from the ltc
- RealMedia version of the event
- On-line Survey: At
Project we provide our on-line
content for free.
All we ask from you is a little information. Please take a few
minutes to give us some feedback
on the LTC event you have just attended. This information helps
improve what we offer, as
well as, provides valuable information to be reported to our
- Download The Technologies:
- Download the
RealPlayer. (The application program that allows you to hear
or watch the events.)
- If you are unsure of which technologies your connectivity
and desktop platform
will support, you may want to review the
Technical Overview for this
- You may also want to Test The
before the event.
[ LTC Home | Schedule |
| Contact Us | Archives ]
This Quest Project Web page
was last updated on
December 3, 1998.