Sending Materials to the Web site
The following is intended to help you submit your materials for posting
to the Aerospace Team Online Website. If you have any further questions,
contact Susan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If it is text:
Send it in the body of an email message to: email@example.com
If it has pictures or diagrams:
It is always our hope that material that comes from the classroom can be
graphically represented on the Web. There are several choices:
- If it already exists in electronic form, you can try enclosing the
pictures in a MIME-compliant mail message (if you are familiar with
how to do that...using an email package like Eudora or Pine), or
- We can FTP it from a location you specify, or
- If it is already on a Web page, we can simply point to it.
Please send Susan a note either with the goodies or with instructions
on how to get at the material (FTP site of Web address).
If these fancy digital techniques won't work:
- Black and white diagrams can be FAXed to Susan Lee at (415) 604-1913,
- Material can also be sent via U.S. postal mail
to the following address:
- Any text should be in electronic format
- Photos and art will be returned if you like
NASA Ames Research Center
Moffett Field, CA 94035
We would very much like to feature the work of your students on our
NASA site. But we can only display your work if you send it....
so please share!