Sending Materials to the Web site
The following is intended to help you submit your materials
for posting to the Aerospace Team Online Website. If you have any further
questions, contact Susan Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If it is text:
Send it in the body of an email message to: email@example.com
If it has pictures or diagrams:
It is always our hope that material that comes from the
classroom can be graphically represented on the Web. There are several choices:
- If it already exists in electronic form, you can
try enclosing the pictures in a MIME-compliant mail message (if you
are familiar with how to do that...using an email package like Eudora
or Pine), or
- We can FTP it from a location you specify, or
- If it is already on a Web page, we can simply
point to it.
Please send Susan a note either with the goodies or
with instructions on how to get at the material (FTP site of Web address).
If these fancy digital techniques won't work:
- Black and white diagrams can be FAXed to Susan
Lee at (415) 604-1913, or
- Material can also be sent via U.S. postal mail
to the following address:
- Any text should be in electronic format
- Photos and art will be returned if you like
NASA Ames Research Center
Moffett Field, CA 94035
We would very much like to feature the work of your
students on our NASA site. But we can only display your work if you send
it.... so please share!
See what interesting
work has already been shared!